Today we got a sneak peak at the new Glamping experience at The Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort and Spa. We can’t fully review it yet as we haven’t done the overnight bit, but we can tell you what you will get for your AED650 (for 2 persons, taxes exc)
• When you arrive you will see a heavy duty Bedouin style tent. It’s sturdy, made with steel poles and the material is very thick, offering lots of privacy.
• For dinner you will be able to feast on the BBQ that’s setup, relax at your leisure and watch the sunset just outside your tent on the two camping chairs that are laid out for you.
• Inside the tent is a huge bed, a little teepee for little ones, shelving, a mini lounge set up, bedside tables and best of all...Air Conditioning!! They have even thought about a little alarm clock radio and an activity to keep you busy for a while - making a dream catcher.
• In the morning you will be delivered a picnic basket with olives, hummus, breads, watermelon and other mini plates, plus two bottles of Laban.
• Once you are fed and watered you can spend the day by the pool! And if you feel like it, you can take advantage of their Spa tent, offering couples massages (not included in the price)
#ADRtip - take your mozzie spray for after sunset.
We will update this review once we’ve stayed overnight.