For the first time in its history, one of the biggest electronic dance music festivals, ULTRA Worldwide, is coming to the Middle East.
On Thursday 5th and Friday 6th March 2020, du Arena on Yas Island will be playing host to the inaugural ULTRA Abu Dhabi and the highlight of Abu Dhabi Music Week - a ten day festival of music and dance that will light up the UAE capital from 1 to 14 March 2020.
Here is who they've announced today:
THE RETURN OF DASH BERLIN
SASHA I JOHN DIGWEED
DEBORAH DE LUCA
2-day ticket | AED640
Premium General Admission
2-day ticket | AED780
Tickets for ULTRA Abu Dhabi can now be purchased online at:
Want to know more about the DJs headlining the festival?
● After mind-blowing performance closing the main stages of ULTRA Japan and ULTRA South Africa, multi-platinum record selling Dutch artist AFROJACK is revered for rattling dance floors with his high-octane, hands-in-the-air sets.
● Swedish progressive house maestro Alesso is a globe-trotting superstar who’s ready to mesmerize ULTRA Abu Dhabi fans with his hallmark boisterous beats and vocal-driven records.
● Former Dash Berlin front man, Jeffrey Sutorius will showcase his newly formed solo act THE RETURN OF DASH BERLIN to adoring trance fans.
● Grammy-nominated international heavyweight DJ Snake will make his Abu Dhabi debut with a set full of his signature blazing beats and propulsive verve.
● Eric Prydz, one of the most in-demand artists of our time will shape-shift across genres in his Main Stage set, and will also perform on the RESISTANCE stage under his techno-centric alias Cirez D, touting his darker shades of underground sounds.
● Ranking the #15 DJ in the world on DJ Mag’s Top 100 list, KSHMR will bring his Indian-American flavour to the decks as he wows the crowd with electro-house tunes.
● Genre-bending supergroup Major Lazer is known for their Jamaican-inspired firestarter tunes and are sure to tease unreleased material from their forthcoming fourth studio.
● NICKY ROMERO is also joining the lineup, following his iconic appearance in Abu Dhabi earlier this year. Famous for his hit with David Guetta “When Love Takes Over: and for producing Rihanna’s “Right Now,” the talented producer is welcomed back to Abu Dhabi with open arms.
● Three-time Grammy award-winner Zedd is known commercially for his chart-topping hits such as “Middle,” “Stay the Night,” and “Clarity,” but also famous for drawing influences from progressive house, dubstep and classical into his dance creations.
● Dark tech-house DJ and producer, Seth Troxler has established himself as one of the underground electronic music’ most iconic figures, playing at some of world’s most discerning nightclubs and largest festivals. Seth was voted number 1 DJ in the world in Resident Advisor’s prodigious ’Top 100 DJs’ poll.
ULTRA Abu Dhabi will feature a plethora of top-drawer underground music, including pioneering perennial house and techno talents UK Sasha/John Digweed, and RESISTANCE veteran Luciano who recently smashed sets during last month’s record-breaking RESISTANCE Latin American tour, including a sold-out headlining show in Uruguay.
Italian techno powerhouse Deborah De Luca, long-time RESISTANCE fan-favorite and bass purveyor Eats Everything, and Grammy-nominated house and techno producer Nic Faniulli round out the Phase 1 lineup announcement.