TASTE OF ABU DHABI RETURNS WITH RHODES
Celebrating the 5th Anniversary of the Capital’s Favourite Food, Drink & Music Festival
du Arena, Yas Island on 8th, 9th, 10th November 2018
Taste of Abu Dhabi returns to du Arena on Yas Island for three days of family fun, live music and food from 8-10th November 2018.
For the fifth year, the Capital’s favourite food, drink & music festival, will let you ‘taste’ your way around the Capital’s best restaurants.
To get your appetite started here are five things to get you excited about this year's festival extravaganza:
1. Gary Rhodes returns to join this year’s celebrity chef line-up. He will be demonstrating his love of British cuisine in the Chef’s Theatre and mingling with fans at a special pop-up of his cinema restaurant Theatre by Rhodes.
2. Eric Lanlard, legendary baking King and celebrity chef will be running a series of baking masterclasses in a new ‘Big Baking Tent’ for 2018, alongside local and international pastry experts providing tips and tricks for Abu Dhabi’s baking enthusiasts.
3. Taste of Abu Dhabi will have its first ever ‘BBQ Steak-Out’ hosted by barbecue legend Chef Tarek Ibrahim presented by Weber & True Aussie Lamb & Beef, where he will be sharing his best barbecue tips and recipes as you take part in live cooking challenges to boost your skills on the grill.
4. On Thursday 8th November The Bootleg Beatles will perform for one-night-only bringing a little bit of Abbey Road to Abu Dhabi. To continue the British theme on the opening night of the festival, from former Girls Aloud singer Nadine Coyle and singing sensation Sarah Ikumu from 2017’s Britain’s Got Talent will be performing popular hits.
5. Kibsons and Al Ain Farms Cooking Challenge, will be back providing thousands of you with the opportunity to cook alongside celebrity chefs including Sanjeev Kapoor, Jenny Morris and Reza Mahammed.
To book tickets and keep up-to-date with the latest news on Taste of Abu Dhabi in partnership with Local Harvest, suppliers of fresh products from farms in Abu Dhabi visit www.tasteabudhabi.com